Sunday, January 10, 2010

Change of Plans!!!

Okay, this is my blog, so you're not allowed to laugh at my fickle-ness...  fickinality...  fickilitude...  Um, tendency to change my mind.  I know I just reclaimed my old blog (JustJessie) over at Typepad.  Here's the thing, though.  Typepad has gone all greed monster in the time I've been away!  All the nifty book lists and things I had on my sidebars?  No longer available.  Well, they're available, but I would have to get a $90 a month pro account!  Kinda pricey for a hobby.  There were lots of other things that were no longer available to blogging grunts like me, so I figured, why not give Blogger a try?  I have had this name reserved for a while now, and I think I like it.  Little Monster Pages has a kinda nice ring to it.  And I have a couple of perfect little monsters to talk about everyday, so that works well.  Also, if my Sugar Monster book ever hits the big time (puh!) I will have this nice monster-y blog name to go along with it!  Oh and there's the song by Kimya Dawson called "Little Monster Babies" that my kids just happen to love right now, too.

So anyway!  Welcome to my new, new blog!  And remember- no laughing at the Fickle Fanny.  I'll leave you with a picture of my guys looking there monster-est on Christmas morning!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm excited to get back in the loop with all my bloggy friends. :)

    ReplyDelete